Files you will need to load to calculate the 2022 A-F preliminary reports
Below are the list of data files you will need acquire and load into your OnDataSuite file center locations as we start to calculate the predicted A-F reports.
Required Cambium Assessment Files
- STAAR/STAAR ALT 2020 Fall EOC (Dec) – 2021-2022 Data File Format | Administration Date 1321
- STAAR/STAAR ALT 2021 (Summer) – 2020-2021 Data File Format | Administration Date 1621
- STAAR/STAAR ALT 3-8 – 2021-2022 Data File Format | Administration Date 0522
- STAAR/STAAR ALT 2021 EOC (Spring) – 2021-2022 Data File Format | Administration Date 1522
- TELPAS?TELPAS ALT 2022 – 2022 Data File Format | Administration Date 0322
Important note about Cambium Files:
Please make sure that the files loaded adhere to the state required data file format. If last years December EOC files are any indication, Cambium will be releasing these files directly into the District Testing Coordinators (DTC) TIDE inbox. If any of the files listed below are not formatted correctly, the reports will not be able to run the data. Remember after loading your assessment files to run reports under their independent reporting locations in OnDataSuite to determine reasonableness in your data sets.
Important note about loading files into correct location:
The files listed above must be loaded into the OnDataSuite file center locations under the banner titled (Cambium / ETS / Pearson) DO NOT LOAD these files under the SDR/SIRS location. If you have done so, you will need to put in a ticket to have the files removed so that you can re-upload them into their correct location. If you load your files into both locations this will cause issues.
Required TSDS Files
- 2021 Fall TSDS – Needed because early released files did not include Fall County District Campus Number (CDCN)
- 2022 Fall TSDS
Required TEA – TEAL released reports
- Accelerated Testers
- Final Cohort Graduation files:
- Four-Year Longitudinal Information
- Five-Year Extended Longitudinal Information
- Six-Year Extended Longitudinal Information
- CCMR Verifier