Summary: For each six weeks reporting period and cumulative year total, this report lists by district or by campus:
- Enrollment counts and percentages
- Enrollment counts and percentages by ethnicity (White, African American, Hispanic, Other)
- ISS, OSS, and discretionary DAEP counts and percentages
- ISS, OSS, and discretionary DAEP counts and percentages by ethnicity (White, African American, Hispanic, Other)
Usage: Use this report to compare disciplinary removals by ethnicity for ISS, OSS, and Discretionary DAEP placements.
Data Sources: PEIMS Summer records
- 40100 – Interchange Student Extension
- Student Extension Complex
- 42400 – Interchange Student Attendance Extension
- BasicReportingPeriodAttendanceExtension Complex
- 44425 – Interchange Student Discipline Extension
- DisciplineIncidentExtension Complex
- StudentDisciplineIncidentAssociationExtension Complex
- DisciplineActionExtension Complex
- Enrollment is a unique count of students with a 42400 record in that 6 weeks.
- ISS-In School Suspension = Disciplinary Action Codes (E1005) 06 and 26
- OSS-Out of School Suspension = Disciplinary Action Codes 05 and 25
- Discretionary DAEP placements = Disciplinary Action Codes (E1005) 07, 08, and 10 AND Disciplinary Action Reason Codes (E1006) 01, 02 (if reported with Behavior Location Code-E1083 04 or 05), 10, 21, 23, 33, 34, 41, 49, 50, and/or 56.
- Other Ethnicity includes American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and Two or More Races
- Percentages are derived by the particular category enrollment (ethnicity and disciplinary actions) divided by the total enrollment for the district or campus
- Filter by: