CTE FTE tier updates incorporating TEA resources and guidance are available in the following ODS reports listed below:
The new HB1525 CTE FTE reporting based upon Summer 21-22 TSDS PEIMS reporting of the new TX-CTEMultiplier subcomplex has been released in ODS as noted below on the respective dates:
- 2/23/22 Student Profile Screen Updated with new CTE Attendance Multiplier complex reporting
- 3/14/22 CTE Eligible Days and Contact Hours Post 2021 – located in Student Custom Reports – CTE folder
- 3/21/22 CTE FTE Post 2021 – located in Student Custom Reports – FTE folder
- 3/21/22 HB3 Student FTE (CTE section updates) Post 2021 – located in Finance Custom Reports – Summary of Finance (SOF) Reports – Student Funding Detail Reports folder AND in Student Custom Reports – HB3 Funding folder
- 3/22/22 Student Profile Screen – Summer PEIMS – CTE and Program of Student updated
- 3/23/22 Pre-Release: Summary of Finance – Student Data Summary CTE Tier updates release
- 4/21/22 CTE Enrollment by V Code – located in Student Custom Reports – CTE folder
- 4/27/22 LSA of Pregnancy Related Services – located in Student Data Validation – Summer Limited Scope Attendance Audit Review (TEA Desk Audit) folder
- 5/17/22 Summer PEIMS Checklist – located in Student Custom Reports – PEIMS Summary and Review Reports folder
- 5/24/22 Summer Dashboard – CTE Cumulative information updated to drilldown on new CTEMultiplier complex reporting
- 6/3/22 Attendance Contact Hour Summary – located in Student Custom Reports – Attendance Reports – Attendance Summary folder
- 6/6/22 ADA/FTE Summary – located in Student Custom Reports – Attendance Reports – Attendance Summary folder
The CTE FTE Tier funding changes enacted by HB1525 beginning with 2021-2022 had significant impact on data collection and reporting to identify the CTE FTE Tier per the guidelines. Reference TEA correspondence posted 08-05-2021 for details and references.
As the CTE Funding changes by HB1525 (beginning 21-22) were rolled out by TEA guidance posted in the Student Attendance Accounting Handbook, TWEDS and State Funding, OnDataSuite (ODS) addressed the new reporting as LEA 21-22 Summer PEIMS files containing the new TX-CTEMultiplier PEIMS elements were loaded. This data reporting ties the Service ID to the attendance V1-V3 codes required to calculate the CTE FTE Tiers.
The ODS CTE Data Review – Summer PEIMS workshop video and handout are available for additional details related to CTE data. This information may also be accessed in OnPoint – Support – Training – Webinars.