Report Location: Student>Student Custom Reports>Attendance Reports>Attendance Student Detail
Summary: This report displays students with their six weeks and cumulative Total Days Absent, Total Days Membership, and Percentage in Attendance (PIA).
Usage: Utilize for individual student data analysis of attendance for programs, scholarships, etc.
- 2019-2020 COVID-19 ADA Adjustments per TEA Guidance: General Funding Question 1.
- Only reporting periods 1 – 4 are displayed
- Students who have attendance records across multiple grade levels and/or campuses will be pulled in the grade level and campus filters according to the last grade level and campus recorded. All attendance records across the district are summed together and displayed by six weeks and cumulative totals.
Data Source(s): PEIMS Summer records
- Interchange Student Attendance
- 42400-Basic Reporting Period Attendance Extension
- Grade – displays from the Grade-Level-Code (E0017) found in the StudentSchoolAssociationExtension complex (only associated with one grade level)
- Note: If a student has multiple grades in the attendance records, it will not display all of these or use these in the grade level filter since attendance records are being summed together at the district level
- Campus – displays all campuses found in the 42400 attendance records for informational purposes
- Note: Students are associated with their last campus attended in the campus filter
- Total Days Absent – E0036
- Total Days Membership = Total Eligible Days Present (E0937) + Total Ineligible Days Present (E0936) + Total Days Absent (E0036)
- PIA (Percentage in Attendance) = ((Total Eligible Days Present + Total Ineligible Days Present) / (Total Days Membership)) * 100 rounded to 1 decimal
- 2020-2021 and beyond Remote Attendance Calculation Adjustments
- Total Days Membership = Total Eligible Days Present (E0937) + RS Total Eligible Days Present (E1678) + RA Total Eligible Days Present (E1679) + Total Ineligible Days Present (E0936) + Total Days Absent (E0036)
- PIA (Percentage in Attendance) = ((Total Eligible Days Present + RS Total Eligible Days Present + RA Total Eligible Days Present + Total Days Ineligible Present) / (Total Days Membership)) * 100 rounded to 1 decimal
- Filters include:
- Single select Year – Default most recent summer PEIMS file loaded
- Multi select Campus – Default All
- High Schools
- Middle Schools
- Elementary Schools
- Note: Students will be associated with the last campus attended
- Multi select Grade – Default All
- Note: Students will be associated with the last grade level attended
- Focus List to pull specific groups of students