Summary: This report will display a list of students who are showing to be over 21 years old, as of September 1st, and have sum of Total Eligible Days Present-E0937 > 0.
Usage: Use this report to locate students who are and are not eligible for ADA Funding.
- Special Education students who are 21 on September 1st of the school year are eligible until the end of the school year of graduation. Students over 21 who have been admitted to complete their diploma are also eligible up to the age of 26.
- 2020-2021 COVID-19 Remote Attendance Calculation Adjustments
- Sum of (Total Eligible Days Present-E0937 + RS Total Eligible Days Present-E1678 + RA Total Eligible Days Present-E1679) > 0
Data Source: Summer PEIMS
- 40110 Enrollment Sub-Category
StudentSchoolAssociationExtension Complex Type (Grade Level)
- 40100 Student Basic Information Sub-Category
StudentExtension Complex Type (Date of Birth)
- 42400 Basic Attendance Sub-Category
BasicReportingPeriodAttendanceExtension Complex Type