Summary: This report displays days membership and enrollment totals by grade level across six weeks and cumulatively.
Usage: Use this report to verify days membership and enrollment reasonableness and review trends across six week periods.
- 2019-2020 COVID-19 ADA Adjustments per TEA Guidance: General Funding Question 1. – Steps 1 – Steps 2 applied on this report. Step 3 is outside the scope of this report at this time.
- Fifth and Sixth Six Weeks’ values are not displayed or included in the Cumulative Totals
- 2020-2021 COVID-19 Remote Attendance Adjustments
- Days Membership Sums include RS and RA Eligible Days Present
Data Source(s): PEIMS Summer records
- Interchange Student Attendance
- 42400-Basic Reporting Period Attendance Extension Complex
- Days Membership Sum: Total Eligible Days Present-E0937 + Total Ineligible Days Present-E0936 + Total Days Absent-E0036
- 2020-2021 Days Membership Sum: Total Eligible Days Present-E0937 + RS Total Eligible Days Present-E1678 + RA Total Eligible Days Present-E1679 + Total Ineligible Days Present-E0936 + Total Days Absent-E0036
- Days Membership Percent: Days Membership Sum for each grade level / Total Days Membership
- Enrollment Count: Count of students attending at least one day that six weeks or during the year
- Enrollment Percent: Enrollment Count for each grade level / Total Students
- Total Days and Student
- Total Days will equal all grade levels’ Days Membership Sums added together
- Total Students may not equal all grade levels’ Enrollment Counts added together due to some students having attendance days in more than one grade level or campus
- Filter on:
- Single select Year (Default most recent Summer PEIMS year)
- District/Campus Summary (Default District Summary)
- Multi select Campuses
- Check District/Campus Summary in conjunction with campus(es) to display a campus summary of the campuses selected and each individual campus on separate rows
- Drill down on Days Membership Sums to see detailed student lists including attendance days’ elements for quick verification. The drill down count should match the Enrollment Count.