Summary: This report displays summer graduation program students at the LEA or a specific campus who have completed their FHSP Distinguished Level Achievement (code 2) and whether or not they have completed endorsements.
Usage: Check for proper coding on FHSP Distinguished level achievement and endorsements. Students who have completed FHSP Distinguished level must have at least 1 endorsement.
Special Note: Years prior to 2014-2015 PEIMS will not have results for this report, as this was the year implementation began.
Data Sources: Summer PEIMS
- 40110 Enrollment Sub-Category
- StudentSchoolAssociationExtension Complex Type (Grade Level)
- 48011 Student Graduation Program Sub-Category
- StudentGraduationProgramExtension Complex Type
- FHSP Distinguished Level = FHSP Disting Level Achieve Indicator Code – E1542 (C199)
- STEM = STEM Endorsement Indicator Code – E1544 (C199)
- Business and Industry = Business and Industry Endorsement Indicator Code – E1545 (C199)
- Public Services = Public Services Endorsement Indicator Code – E1546 (C199)
- Arts and Humanities = Arts and Humanities Endorsement Indicator Code – E1547 (C199)
- Multi-Disciplinary = Multiple Disciplinary Studies Endorsement Indicator Code – E1548 (C199)
- FHSP Distinguished Level ‘2’ with No Endorsements – These are potential data coding errors that should be verified
- Not FHSP Distinguished level with Endorsements – Students with FHSP Distinguished level = 0 or null but have at least one endorsement = 2 (potential coding errors)
- Not FHSP Distinguished level with No Endorsements – Students with FHSP Distinguished level = 0 or null and all endorsements = 0 or null
- Multi select Year (Default most recent 3 summer PEIMS years)
- Multi select Grade (Default All Grades based on 09-12)
- Single select Campus (Default All Campuses District view)
- Single select Student Population filter
- All Students – displays all students
- CTE Coding Codes – displays students based on the summer PEIMS auto calculated CTE code selected