Summary: This report will reflect the TEA desk audit results that identify students reported with Bilingual or ESL days of attendance in the summer submission, but who have a fall parental permission code = C meaning the parent has denied placement in the program.
Usage: Review student’s parental permission codes. If C-denied placement is the accurate code in the fall, then Bil/ESL weighted funding for summer might need to be removed. It depends on whether or not the parent has given subsequent approval for the program in which case the student might begin to receive funding.
- Summer PEIMS
- 42400 Basic Attendance
- 42401 Special Programs Reporting Period Attendance
- Fall PEIMS
- 40100 Student Basic Information
- 40110 Enrollment
- Students with Parental Permission-E0896 = C and Total Eligible Bilingual/ESL Days Present-E0938 > 0
- 2020-2021 and beyond COVID-19 Remote Attendance Calculation Adjustments
- Additionally looks for RS or RA Total Eligible Bilingual/ESL Days Present > 0 (E1682, E1683)
Resources for qualifications: