Summary: This report will reflect the TEA desk audit results that identify students reported with Bilingual or ESL days of attendance, but who do not have a parental consent indicator being reported.
Usage: Review student’s parental permission codes. If non consent is the accurate code, then Bil/ESL weighted funding must be removed by exiting the student from the Bil or ESL programs.
NOTE: Student may remain coded LEP.
- Summer PEIMS
- 42400 Basic Attendance
- 42401 Special Programs Reporting Period Attendance
- Fall PEIMS
- 40100 Student Basic Information
- 40110 Enrollment
- Students with Parental Permission-E0896 = C and Total Eligible Bilingual/ESL Days Present-E0938 > 0
- 2020-2021 COVID-19 Remote Attendance Calculation Adjustments
- Additionally looks for RS or RA Total Eligible Bilingual/ESL Days Present > 0 (E1682, E1683)
Resources for qualifications: