Summary: This report will display a list of students who are coded as fall snapshot ADA eligibility ineligible-half day or full day or not in membership and have summer eligible days present.
Usage: Use this report to locate students who may be receiving funding who should not be.
- It is possible to fall into this category if there is a mixture of ineligible + eligible days funding during a reporting period. Ensure that funding is not being received during the time period the student is ineligible.
Data Source(s): PEIMS Fall and Summer records
- 40100 Student Basic Information Sub-Category
- StudentExtension Complex Type
- 42400 Basic Attendance Sub-Category
- BasicReportingPeriodAttendanceExtension Complex Type
- Only display students who have:
- ADA Eligibility Code-E0787 = 0, 4 or 5 AND
- Total Eligible Days Present-E0937 (sum of all reporting periods) > 0
- 2019-2020 COVID-19 ADA Adjustments per TEA Guidance: General Funding Question 1.
- Only reporting periods 1 – 4 are used in the 19-20 totals and calculation, any 5-6 reporting period data is ignored.
- 2020-2021 COVID-19 Remote Attendance Calculation Adjustments
- sum of (Total Eligible Days Present-E0937 + RS Total Eligible Days Present-E1678 + RA Total Eligible Days Present-E1679) > 0