Summary: This report contains information found in the TEXSHEP Mid-Year Self-Assessment and Year-End Report.
Usage: Use this report to aid with completing the TEXSHEP Mid-Year Self-Assessment or Year-End Report.
Special Notes: This report requires both the PEIMS Fall and Summer interchange files to be loaded regardless of whether it is for the mid-year or year-end report.
- STAAR Assessment 3-8 and EOC
- PEIMS Fall and PEIMS Summer
- Students are displayed based on grade level and STAAR assessment subject.
- Students tested in a category more than once will only be included in the All count one time.
- % All Students Who Met Standard
- Pulled from the STAAR assessment files
- % Homeless Students Who Met Standard
- Students coded Homeless (E1082 = 2, 3, 4, or 5) on either the PEIMS Fall or Summer student interchange
- STAAR Rates
- Number of passers/Number of Takers
- Filter by specific year or for specific campuses
- Allows focus list selection to pull for specific groups of students
Resources for qualifications and calculations: