Report Location: Student Custom Reports > PEIMS Summary and Review Reports > Fall PEIMS Checklist
Summary: This report displays certain data from Fall PEIMS across multiple years.
Usage: Audit Fall PEIMS data by reviewing prior year(s) reporting. Inconsistencies should be investigated.
Data Sources: PEIMS Fall records
- BudgetExtension (20030)
- StaffEducationOrgEmploymentExtension (30050)
- StaffResponsibilityExtension (30090)
- StudentExtension (40100)
- SchoolLeaverExtension (40203)
- District PEIMS Coordinator is pulled from AskTed. If the name is incorrect, please contact your AskTED administrator to have the PEIMS Coordinator data updated in AskTED.
- Choose multiple years to compare
- Campus filter – default is all campuses
- Material change – Year to year results exceeding the percent entered will be highlighted in the report. Default 5%
- The TSDS report number and title is displayed to use for comparison purposes.
- Blank fields are free form to allow manual entry in areas such as EDIT counts and PID errors. The variables entered will be saved for all users, not just the user who entered them.
- Saving – When the report is saved the variables entered by the user will retrieve automatically each time the report is run.