Regional Report ONLY
Report Location: Student > Student Data Validation > Fall Pre-Validation Limited Scope Attendance Audit Reivew (TEA Desk Audit) > Students Reported at Multiple Districts On Fall PEIMS Snapshot
Summary: This is a regional report listing students reported as enrolled at two or more districts on the PEIMS Fall Snapshot date by either Student ID (SSN) or Texas Unique ID (TXUID). *Note this is reporting only across LEA’s within the region, not across region boundaries.
Usage: Verify LEA’s enrollment and withdrawal dates on students are accurate. Only one LEA should be reporting the student as Enrolled on Fall PEIMS Snapshot date.
Data Source(s): Fall PEIMS records
- Student Extension (40100)
- Student School Association Extension (40110)
- Student list pulls all students who are reported as Enrolled on Fall Snapshot date at multiple LEAs. As-of-Status-Code (e1002) = B, D, F or X
- Student ID or TxUID filter
- default report is on Student ID (SID)