Report Location: Accountability >State: Accountability Report Center > HB3 Outcome Bonus (CCMR) > TEA Outcome Bonus (CCMR) Files
Summary: This is a report to review the file upload from TEA of the Final published CCMR Outcome Bonus (OB) Graduate Roster with the respective OB criteria.
Outcome Bonus students are awarded upon year of graduation for funding two years later. Ex: TEA Final Graduates OB Roster for 2020 is the basis for the 2021-2022 Summary of Finance HB3 CCMR Outcome Bonus funding. Additional Information – reference the Frequently Asked Questions KB
The earliest report year option available is the 2019-2020 year . This was the earliest year CCMR Outcome Bonus data was available to calculate in OnDataSuite, if all data sources are loaded.
Data Sources: TEAL – CCMR Outcome Bonus
Show/Hide Filters (toggle to display the filter options – default is Hide)
- Year Filter ( Default latest year TEA Final file is loaded)
- Default – All Campuses
- Campuses listed reporting students in grades 7 – 12.
- Student Indicator
- Default is All Students
- Eco Dis, Non Eco Dis and Special Ed (indicators related to Outcome Bonus Funding categories
- All CCMR – Show all graduates regardless of TEA CCMR Outcome Bonus status
- CCMR OB Met – Only graduates that have a CCMR Outcome Bonus = “Y”
- CCMR OB College Ready – Only graduates that have a CCMR OB College Ready = “Y”
- CCMR OB Career Ready – Only graduates that have a CCMR OB Career Ready = “Y”
- CCMR OB Not Met – Only graduates that have a CCMR Outcome Bonus = “N”
- CCMR OB College Not Met – Only graduates that have a CCMR OB College Ready = “N”
- CCMR OB Career Not Met – Only graduates that have a CCMR OB Career Ready = “N”
- Focus List (Optional)
- Drill down SSN for detailed Student Profile.
- Tools : Export to Excel, Bookmark and Report Notes