Report Location: Finance > Finance Custom Reports > Actual/Audit Review Reports > Actual Expenditures By Function and Object Class
Summary: This report is based upon PEIMS MidYear Actual audit information and is designed to provide a Fund Function Object Matrix report.
Usage: Use this report to crosscheck and verify your MidYear Actual submission matches your audit. The various filters allow you to analyze your data across Funds, Organization Codes and Program Intent Codes (PIC).
- Interchange Actual Extension
- 20032 Actual Complex Type
- Expenditures by function by object class (61xx, 62xx, 63xx, 64xx, 65xx and 66xx) subtotaled.
- Total Expenditures by Object Class is the sum of all functions within in the respective object class.
- % (Total Exp) is the Function/Object Class Expenditure divided by the Object Class Total Expenditure.
- Total Column by function is the sum of all expenditure object class totals and the % (Total Exp).
- Year filter (Default latest PEIMS file loaded) – single year selection filter
- Fund Code filter (Default all funds reported) – multi-select filter providing by fund details
- Organization Code filter (Default all org codes reported) – single selection filter
- Program Intent Code (PIC) filter ( default all PIC codes reports) – multi-select filter
- Exclude Payroll filter (default includes Payroll objects 61xx)
- Drill down on amounts to see detailed actual records reported in respective total
- Under Tools – Export to Excel
- Under Tools – Heatmap for readability