Report Location: Top black menu bar>Birthday cake icon
Summary: This report will create a list of students and staff who have a birthday on the date of the report (default today’s date).
Usage: Use for birthday celebrations, announcements, etc.
- Staff birthdays can only be accessed with appropriate authorization. Please see Privacy Options for further information.
Data Source(s): PEIMS Fall and Summer Records
- Student list pulls all students who are reported in either the fall or summer PEIMS submission
- Student campus comes from the 40110 school association record (summer if exists, then fall if it doesn’t)
- Staff list pulls all staff including auxiliary
- Staff campus comes from the 30060 payroll record (if multiples exist, will show all)
- Staff Role(s) comes from the 30090 Responsibility record (if multiples exist, will show all) and if no 30090 record, then checks 30050 for Auxiliary Role ID to report.
- Filter on:
- Date – Month/Day (Default today’s date)
- Multi select Campus (Default All Campuses)