Summary: Trend line graphs and chart representation for each unique disciplinary action count. It compares consecutive years of data for all six weeks or totals only.
Usage: Compare years of information of discipline action code data for data quality review and potential district interventions.
Data Sources: Summer PEIMS Records
- Interchange Student Discipline Extension
- DisciplineActionExtension Complex Type
- This report shows the totals for each selected Disciplinary Action Code – E1005 (C164) that was reported in each disciplinary reporting period or totals only for the selected years.
- Filter by:
- Multi-select Action Codes (default All action codes)
- Ethnicity (default All ethnicities)
- Multi-select Campus (default All campuses)
- Multi-select Years (default most recent 3 years)
- Display Type
- Detail – displays all 6 weeks reporting periods for years selected (default)
- Summary – displays totals for years selected
- Focus List to see results by special program, attendance instructional track, grade level, etc.
- Zoom graphing to narrow results by number of actions