Report Location: Student>Student Custom Reports>Discipline Reports>Action Summary
Summary: This report displays counts of students by campus who have been reported with the selected disciplinary action codes.
Usage: Review information for accurate student counts and use drill downs to display detailed student lists. Also used for various requests where student counts are desired over incident counts.
- PEIMS Summer Records
- Interchange Student
- Interchange Student Discipline
- Counts represent student counts, not incident counts, by campus
- Campus comes from the Disciplinary 44425 record – Campus ID of Enrollment
- Filter on:
- Multi select Year (Default most recent 3 years discipline loaded)
- Multi select Campus (Default All Campuses)
- Allows school levels to be selected (High, Middle, Elementary)
- Multi select Disciplinary Action Codes (Default All Codes)
- Focus List for running through a subset of students, such as special education, eco dis, etc.