Summary: Students listed will be flagged if they meet any of the following criteria:
- The student has an absentee rate of more than 10% for any reporting period or semester.
- The student has failed more than 5 classes over the course the year.
Usage: Locate students who have the potential of being dropouts and identify causes in order to find solutions.
Data Source: Summer PEIMS
- 40100 Student Basic Information Sub-Category
StudentExtension Complex Type
- 42400 Basic Attendance Sub-Category
BasicReportingPeriodAttendanceExtension Complex Type
- 44425 Disciplinary Action Sub-Category
StudentDisciplineIncidentAssociationExtension Complex Type
- 43415 Course Completion Sub-Category
CourseTranscriptExtension Complex Type
- The “Show All Students” switch set to the “On” position will display all students matching the selected options.
- The “Show All Students” switch set to the “Off” position will display only flagged students whom also match the selected options.