Report Location: Student>Student Custom Reports>Miscellaneous
Summary: This report displays a list of districts (for ESC Level) and their campuses with grade ranges for each, as well as total teacher/admin count and total students for district, each campus and grade level in your region.
Usage: Review district/campus information grade ranges and student counts by grade, as well as staff count and whether they are participating in Title 1.
- When exporting to Excel, in order to export all records, be sure to change the “Display X records per page” to All
Data Sources: Fall PEIMS file
- 10010 Local Education Agency Sub-Category
LocalEducationAgencyExtension Complex Type
- 10020 Campus Sub-Category
SchoolExtension Complex Type
- 30090 Responsibility Sub-Category
StaffResponsibilitiesExtension Complex Type
- 40110 Enrollment Sub-Category
StudentSchoolAssociationExtension Complex Type
Features: All columns can be sorted.