Summary: The Fall (Snapshot) PEIMS Historical Comparison report displays totals for most snapshot demographics for both student and staff collected in the Fall PEIMS snapshot. It also contains a difference column to compare year to year increases/decreases.
Usage: Compare data counts from year to year using the difference column(s) to find anomalies and ensure data quality.
Data Sources: Fall PEIMS
- 40100 Student Basic Information Sub-Category
StudentExtension Complex Type
- 40110 Enrollment Sub-Category
StudentProgramExtension Complex Type
- 41163 Special Education Program Sub-Category
StudentSpecialEdProgramAssociationExtension Complex Type
- 41461 Title I, Part A Program Sub-Category
StudentTitleIPartAProgramAssociationExtension Complex Type
- 40203 School Leaver Sub-Category
SchoolLeaverExtension Complex Type
- 30090 Responsibility Sub-Category
StaffResponsibilitiesExtension Complex Type
- Turn on “Heatmap” to see hotspots/data swings at the district or campus level.
- Filter on specific campuses (Default All Campuses summed)
- Choose specific years to narrow the scope (Default most recent 3 years of Fall PEIMS loaded)
- Use the “Focus” list to pull in a specific group of students. Example: SPED