Summary: This report queries for students who have an FHSP Distinguished Achievement Level Code of 1 (Pursuing) or 2 (Completed) in current year , but do not have Algebra II credit in any years OR for students who have an FHSP Distinguished Achievement Level Code of 0 in current year and have achieved Algebra II credit at some point.
Usage: Find FHSP students who may need to be coded As FHSP Distinguished Achievement or who are not reporting all Algebra II credits accurately.
Data Source(s): Summer PEIMS records
- 48011 Student Graduation Program Sub-Category (current year)
StudentGraduationProgramExtension Complex Type (FHSP data)
- 43415 Course Transcript Extension (Service ID = 03100600) across all years Student Graduation Program Sub-Category
- Students (current year) FHSP Distinguished Achievement – E1542 (C199) = 1 or 2 AND (any year) NO Algebra II credit earned.
- Students (current year) FHSP Distinguished Achievement – E1542 (C199) = 0 AND (any year) Algebra II credit earned.
Algebra II credit earned reported as: CourseCompletion record :
Service ID = 03100600 AND
Course Sequence Code (e0948) = 0, 2, 5, 9, D0, D2, D5, D9 AND
Pass/Fail Indicator (e0949) = 01 or 08.
- Multi select Grade – Default All Grades (only 9-12)
- Multi select Campus – Default All Campuses
- Single select Year – Default most recent summer PEIMS year