Report Location: Staff> Staff Custom Reports > Staff FTE Reports > FTE by Role
Summary: This report displays total FTEs by fall responsibility role id along with student/staff ratios and the fall snapshot enrollment.
Usage: Review report to ensure FTEs by role id look reasonable. This report can also be used to review student to staff ratios. This report does NOT include Auxiliary Staff Role IDs.
Data Source(s): Fall PEIMS records
- Staff Education Org Employment Association Extension Complex Type – 30050
- Payroll Extension Complex Type – 30060
- Responsibilities Extension Complex Type – 30090
- Student Extension Complex Type – 40110
- Enrollment – Total student enrollment reported on Fall PEIMS Snapshot
- FTE – Sum of all FTEs reported with that role id (E0721)
- If the number of days employed (E0160) is greater than or equal to 187, the FTE is a decimal number created by taking the percent of day employed (E0760) divided by 100
- If the number of days employed (E0160) is less than 187, the FTE is a decimal number created by taking (percent of the day employed / 100) x (the number of days employed) all divided by 187
- Student/Staff FTE Ratio – Total Student Enrollment / Total Staff
- Campus Filter – Single select to generate for individual campuses
- Fund Filter – Single select to generate for a payroll fund code
- Years Filter – Single select for prior years