Report Location: Finance > Finance Custom Reports > Historical Review Reports > Governmental Funds Expenditures – Last Five Fiscal Years
Summary: Actual audited fund expenditures by function code as reported annually to TEA in Mid-Year PEIMS.
Usage: Review expenditures for accuracy, reasonableness and consistency across latest 5 years PEIMS Mid-Year Files loaded in ODS.
Data Sources: Mid-Year PEIMS file.
- Fund Code – PEIMS element E0316
- Function Code – PEIMS element E0317
- Object Code – PEIMS element E0318
- Org/Campus Code – PEIMS element E0319
By Year, By Function Code = sum of expenditure Object Codes (6xxx).
Total Expenditures = sum of function code expenditures by year.
- Fund filter (single-select)
- Org/Campus filter (single select)
- Exclude Payroll (Off or On) – default is Off **Setting this to on will exclude all 61xx accounts from the report calcualtions.
- Show/Hide Filters will supress the Fund, Org/Campus and Exclude Payroll filter row
- Tools include standard – Export to Excel, Bookmark and Report Info
- Additional Tool: Hide Zero Value Rows
Resources and Notes:
TEA Financial Accountability System Resource Guide – audit requirements and account code definitions.
*NOTE- Actual audited balances for a school year are submitted to TEA the following school year in the Mid-Year PEIMS submission. Example; all balances for the 19-20 school year were reported to TEA in January 2021, during the 20-21 school year. Therefore, updated data for this report can only be generated by the district during the following year, once Mid-Year PEIMS is generated.
Mid-Year PEIMS files in OnDataSuite are associated with the year the data is reported (actual 2019-2020 data) as opposed to the year PEIMS collects (2020-2021). All reports reflect the use of the Mid-Year PEIMS data accurately upon the TEA PEIMS collections schedule.