OnDataSuite offers many different graduation rates in various reports. The following is a short description of each area where this information exists.
File Center Cohort Files – Must be loaded first before reviewing queries and reports listed below
- Loading TEAL – Prelim 4 Year Longitudinal Cohort
- Loading TEAL – Final Graduation Longitudinal Cohorts
- Provides special program graduation rates including those found in the RDA based on leaver graduate reporting. It is designed to be run prior to the Prelim 4 Year Longitudinal Cohort file being loaded around November.
- Includes an Estimated 4 Yr Longitudinal Graduated Rate based on the Prelim 4 Year Longitudinal Cohort file loaded to the File Center
- Displays 4 Year Grad Rate on top right-hand side of report based on the Final Graduation Longitudinal Cohort 4 year files in the File Center
Accountability>State: Accountability Report Center>A-F Rating System YYYY>Closing the Gaps Domain>Closing the Gaps Domain – Detail
- Displays 4 Year Federal Graduation Rate utilizing the Final Graduation Longitudinal Cohort 4 year files in the File Center
- Displays 4, 5, and 6 year longitudinal graduation rates. The Final Graduation Longitudinal Cohorts files must be loaded to the File Center.
Accountability>Results Driven Accountability>Graduation Rate Indicators – Reports Require the Final Graduation Longitudinal Cohort 4 year file to be loaded to the File Center
- Indicators: Bilingual Education / English as a Second Language & English Learner> BE/ESL/EB Indicator #10: EB Graduation Rate
- Indicators: Other Special Populations>OSP Indicator #4: OSP Graduation Rate
- Indicators: Special Education>SPED Indicator #6: SPED Graduation Rate
OnBoard Dashboard – 4 Year Graduation Cohort Collection
- Displays campus graduation rates base on the Final Graduation Longitudinal Cohort 4 year file loaded in the File Center