Summary: This report displays average prekindergarten teacher to student ratios for selected years by campus and district. It also highlights those averages that are higher than the recommended 11 to 1 ratio.
Usage: Review campus averages and detailed drill downs for the high quality prekindergarten component teacher to student ratios.
Data Sources: Fall PEIMS Records
- Interchange Staff Association
- 30040 – StaffExtension Complex Type
- 30090 – StaffResponsibilitiesExtension Complex Type
- Pulls any staff member with the Service ID (E0724) = 01010000 – Pre-Kindergarten
- Averages the Number Students In Class (E0170) for all classes in the appropriate year and campus
- Multi-select Year filter (Default Most Recent 3 Years)
- Averages greater than or equal to 12.0 are highlighted in red
- Drill down on averages to review detailed staff list including role ID, number of students, and red highlighting
- Note: Drill down red highlighting will not export to Excel
- To see all prekindergarten responsibility records with highlighted number of students greater than or equal to 12, click on the LEA average.
Resources for qualifications and calculations:
- Teacher-to-Student Ratio