IB (International Baccalaureate)- Accepted Data File Layout
This file is an Comma Separated Value format (.CSV)
- This file is a CSV comma delimited file.
- File cannot be compressed or zipped.
- File name cannot contain spaces.
- When naming files, only use letters, numbers, dashes or underscores.
- File name cannot contain an apostrophe, comma or parenthesis.
The IB does not appear to provide a defined format, export file at this time. However, OnDataSuite does allow for the upload association of IB data to your warehouse via an Comma Separated Value (.CSV) formatted file with 7 fields values available for import shown below.
When uploading your IB file, please ensure that your field order is exactly as shown below and it must be a .CSV file. You may use the template provided below to create your file.
Expected column layout is the following in order:
Year (4 digits)
Student ID (Can be State ID, TX Unique ID, or Local ID)
District ID (6 digits)
Session (Accepted values – Fall or Spring)
Subject (free form text)
Exam Grade (Accepted values of 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7)
Predicted Grade (Accepted values – 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7)
For more information on how to obtain the data file please contact your representative IBO.org