Summary: This report is based upon PEIMS MidYear Actual Audit information and is designed to provide a early review of the ESSA (IDEA-B) LEA Maintenance of Effort requirements and reporting.
Usage: Use this report to crosscheck and verify your MidYear PEIMS Actual submission reflects accurate reporting as TEA utilizes for the IDEA-B MOE review.
- Interchange Actual Extension
- 20032 Actual Complex Type
- Interchange Student Special Ed Program Association Extension
- 41163 Student Special Ed Program Complex Type
- Report is based upon General Fund Only reporting (20032 Actual Extension: E0316 Fund Code = 199 or 420 (charter)).
- By Rows the Function codes (E0317) applicable (11, 12, 13, 21, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 41, 51 and 53) sum the actual expenditures for Program Intent Codes (E0320) 23-Special Education and 33-PreK Special Education in the respective columns by year selected
- Total column by year is the sum of the respective row function 23 and 33.
- Special Education Student Population reports the count of Special Education students reported in Fall PEIMS (E0832 = 3) for the respective year.
- Per Special Education Student Expenditure of General Fund reports the Total Expenditures divided by Special Education Student Population per year.
- Total Inc/Dec column is equals the most current year Total minus the prior year Total.
- Year filter (Default latest 2 years of MidYear PEIMS file loaded) – single year selection filter
- Drill down on amounts to see detailed Actual Expenditure records reported in respective total
- Under Tools – Export to Excel