The following TSDS Interchange files are required for Child Find:
Click on the green upload button to upload the interchanges (must have administrative rights).
- Browse to either a zipped or unzipped file. Make sure the file type is “All Files” at the bottom right of the browse screen.
- If zipped, ensure interchanges are directly in the zipped file and not in a parent folder within the zipped file.
- If unzipped, select all files, the order does not matter.
- Click Open after selecting all interchange or zipped files.
- File(s) will be inserted.
- Select the appropriate
- Submission – CF
- Load data and run edits – data will be updated in the database and applied to all reports and the edits.
- Run edits only – data will only be applied to edits portion of the system (no updates to the database).
- Load data only – data will be updated in the database and applied to all reports except for the edits (depending on size of file, could save significant time).
- These processes can be run without files replacing each other
- They all will be stored in the history area below
- ‘Run edits only’ files will have an indicator on the far-right hand side labeledEdits
- ‘Load data only’ will have an indicator labeled Data
- Click the green ‘Start Upload’ button
- OR Click the black X to delete file(s)
- OR ‘Cancel Upload’ to completely stop the upload process
- When data load is complete scroll down to view all the files loaded.
- Click on the Info, Edits, orData link, far right-hand side, to see process information including interchange files loaded.
Best Practice: Verify all interchange files sections loaded OK. If not, recognize the missing data may affect certain reports requiring the associated data.
Note: While a file is loading, you may continue to work throughout the rest of the system, including file uploads for other areas.