Create spaces in the My Dashboards area to separate dashboards’ widgets.
Default (Main) is the space that is automatically used if you add widgets to the page.
- To create another dashboard to set up different widgets, click Add Space, type in a descriptive Space Name, and click “Add Space” in the popup box.
- The new Space will display in the My Dashboards navigation box under Spaces
- Click on the appropriate Space and add widgets. See Add Widget for further information on adding widgets.
- To edit the Space Name, click the edit button, type in a new space name, and click “Rename Space” in the popup box.
Note that the Default (Main) space can also be renamed
- To delete a space and all widgets associated with that space, click the X, and confirm the Delete.