Create tags to separate dashboards.
Default (Main) is the tag that is automatically used if you add widgets to the page.
- To create another dashboard to set up different widgets, click Add Tag, type in a descriptive Tag Name, and click “Add Tag” in the popup box.
- The new Tag will display in the navigation box under Tags
- Click on the appropriate Tag and add widgets. See My Dashboards – Add Widget for further information on adding widgets.
- To edit the Tag Name, click the edit button, type in a new tag name, and click “Rename Tag” in the popup box.
Note that the Default (Main) tag can also be renamed
- To delete a tag and all widgets associated with that tag, click the X, and confirm the Delete.