Report Location: Finance > Finance Custom Reports > Actual/Audit Review Reports > Per Pupil Expenditures
Summary: Displays actual expenditures per pupil by object code. Filters to provide data by fund by organization code and by program intent code are available.
Usage: Review for accuracy and program objectives based upon your MidYear audited PEIMS expenditures.
Fall PEIMS records
- Interchange Student Extension – 40100
- Interchange StudentEnrollmentExtension – 40110
Mid Year PEIMS records
- Interchange ActualExtension – 20032
- Count of students enrolled on the Fall Snapshot date –
- eligible or ineligible for funding (As-of-Status code (E1002 = B, D, F or X
- AND ADA Eligibility (E0787 ) = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9
Object Code class sections
- (61xx, 62xx, 63xx, 64xx, 65xx, 66xx) detailed or summarized based upon view selected
- Subtotal of the Actual Amount (E0774) for the respective Object Code (E0318) row
- Object Class Subtotals (6100, 6200, 6300, 6400, 6500, 6600) = sum of the respective object class Actual Amounts for detail rows (61xx, 62xx, 63xx, 64xx, 65xx or 66xx)
- Per Row: Actual Amount Total divided by the Fall Membership Count
Total (grand total row for each column) Per Pupil and Amount
- Year filter (single select)
- Fund filter (Multi-select) *Additional columns added for each fund selected
- Organization filter (single select)
- Program Intent Code filter (multi-select) *Additional columns added for each PIC selected
- Details/Summary Toggle – Object code details per row reported on Default Detail view, only Object Code Class Subtotal reported on Summary View.
- Hide Filters will supress the Year, Fund, Organization and PIC filter row
- Tools include standard – Export to Excel, Bookmark and Report Info.
Resources for definitions and calculations:
Example: Data Used for an 21-22 school year report.
– Fall snapshot count for 21-22 from the Fall PEIMS submission submitted during the 21-22 school year.
– Actual 21-22 financial data from the Mid Year PEIMS submission submitted during 22–23 school year.
– Actual expenditures for a school year are submitted to TEA the following school year. Example; all revenue and expenditures for the 21-22 school year are reported to TEA in January 2023, during the 22-23 school year. Therefore, current year data for this report can only be generated by the district during the following year.