Report Location: Accountability>Federal: Accountability Report Center
Summary: This report models the ESSA Unsafe School Choice Option (USCO) methodology for identifying persistently dangerous campuses.
Usage: Review information for possibly being placed on a watch list or identified as persistently dangerous.
Data Sources: Summer PEIMS Records
- Interchange Student Discipline Extension
- Discipline Incident Extension
- Student Discipline Incident Association Extension
- Interchange Student Attendance Extension
- Basic Reporting Period Attendance Extension
- Disciplinary incidents are counted once regardless of how many students were involved.
- Note: This will result in some summary counts being lower than the drill down counts since the drill down will display all students with the single disciplinary incident number.
- For example, you see a summary count of 1, but when you drill down, there are 3 students. However, they all have the same incident number, so the summary count is correct according to the methodology.
- Displays 3 years of information, the year filter and 2 years prior.
- Only includes disciplinary incidents where Behavior Location Code (E1083) = 01 or 03
- Excludes incidents that have a Disciplinary Action Code (E1005) = 11, 12, 58, or 59 (continuations from prior year)
- School Year (Enrollment) – Count is based on any student who attended at least one day (42400 records)
- Percentage = (Number of incidents / School Year (Enrollment) ) * 100
- Filter by:
- Single select Year (Default most recent summer PEIMS year)
- Single select Campus (Default district totals)
Resources for qualifications and calculations: