Summary: This report will create a count of students across multiple years by Campus ID of Residence, Student Attribution, and ADA Eligibility from Fall PEIMS data.
- Use filters to identify students coded with PEG (Attribution Code) to see if additional funding is available.
- Use filters to identify students coded as JJAEP (Attribution Code) to ensure proper ADA and campus identification.
Data Source(s): Fall PEIMS Records
- Interchange Student Extension
- 40100 – Student Extension
- Interchange Student Enrollment Extension
- 40110 – Student School Association Extension
- Campus ID of Residence – E0903
- Student Attribution – E1000 (C161)
- ADA Eligibility – E0787 (C059)
- Multi select Year – Default Most Recent 3 Years from Fall PEIMS
- Multi select Student Attribution – Default All
- Multi select ADA Eligibility – Default All
- Column Totals with drill down at top of report