Summary: This report counts students coded Economic Disadvantage (codes 01, 02, 99) from Fall or Summer PEIMS, along with the percentage of eco dis students compared to the total population for each campus and district.
Note: ESC version displays counts and percentages by district.
Usage: Identify students coded as economic disadvantage for Fall snapshot or cumulative Summer count, and review the total population along with percents from each data collection. Can also be used for accountability measures. Use the drop down to change from Fall to Summer. Select the year dropdown to choose how many years of data to display.
Data Source(s): Fall and Summer PEIMS
40100 Student Basic Information Sub-Category StudentExtension Complex Type
- Eco Dis Pop – E0785 (C054) = 01, 02, 99
- Total Pop – Total count of 40100 records
- Percent = (Eco Dis Pop / Total Pop) * 100 Rounded
- Filter on:
- Submission – Fall or Summer
- Number of Years to Display
- Default ‘5 Years Displayed’
- Utilizes most recent year back to earliest year for number of years selected
- Drill down on Eco Dis Pop or Total Pop counts to see a detailed list of students