Summary: This report lists students who are receiving Career and Tech and/or Bilingual/ESL services that have had disciplinary actions in any particular six weeks attendance cycle for removals of 6 days or more.
Usage: Use drill-downs to detailed student list and individual student dashboards to review students who might need weighted funding removed from appropriate special program(s) based on services provided during the disciplinary assignment.
Data Sources: PEIMS Summer records
- Interchange Student Attendance Extension
- 42400 – Basic Reporting Period Attendance Extension Complex
- 42401 – Special Programs Reporting Period Attendance Extension Complex
- 42410 – Career and Technical Education Attendance
- 44425 – Interchange Student Discipline Extension
- Discipline Action Extension Complex
- Students Receiving Career and Technical Related Services Any student with career tech attendance (42410) who has a discipline record (44425) with a Disciplinary Action Code (E1005) removing the student from their regular educational setting for 6 days or more in the same 6 weeks attendance cycle.
- Students Receiving Bilingual / ESL Services Any student with an attendance record (42400) indicating Total Elig Bilingual/ESL Days Present (E0938) who has a discipline record (44425) with a Disciplinary Action Code removing the student from their regular educational setting for 6 days or more in the same 6 weeks attendance cycle.
Disciplinary Action Codes (E1005-C164) used:
06 – In-School Suspension
07 – Placement In An On-Campus Or Off-Campus
08 – Continuation Of Other District’s DAEP Placement
10 – Continuation Of The District’s DAEP Placement From The Prior School Year
14 – Placement in a DAEP by Court Order
26 – Partial Day In-School Suspension
54 – Placement In An Alternative Education Program Established
55 – Continuation Of Other District’s DAEP Placement
57 – Continuation Of The District’s DAEP Placement From The Prior School Year As a result of a determination by a special education hearing officer
- Filter by Campus
- Use a focus list to display a specific group of students
Resources for Qualifications:
- Career and Technical Education
- 5.4 Withdrawal Procedures
- Bilingual/ESL Related Services
- 6.5.1 Eligible Days Present and Students Placed in a Disciplinary Setting