The following TSDS Interchange files are required for ECDS:
- Interchange Education Organization Extension – SIS
- Interchange Master Schedule Extension – SIS
- Interchange Student Parent Extension – SIS
- Interchange Student Enrollment Extension – SIS
- Interchange Student Program Extension – SIS (PK only)
- Interchange Staff Association Extension – SIS
- *Interchange Assessment Metadata – from TSDS eDM/batch
- *Interchange Student Assessment – from TSDS eDM/batch
- Interchange Student Cohort – SIS (PK only)
*Instructions to pull data from TSDS eDM/batch .
- Log into TSDS, go to Manage Data Loads
- Under “Menu” (left) click on “Batch Manager”
- Click on the Magnifying glass (under “Actions”) for the “Collection Name”.
- NOTE: For ECDS assessment, the Collection Name – 2021 TSDS -will also have Comments stating “Automatically created by by user syst…”
- Now in batch details, see:
a. Interchange Assessment Metadata
b. Interchange Student Assessment
- Click the Magnifying glass under “Actions”- next to the Metadata interchange
- Click on the General Information Tab
- Click on the “world” icon, with the down arrow, to download the file.
- Once this file is downloaded, click “Cancel” and then download the Student Assessment Interchange.
To UPLOAD all files into OnDataSuite:
- ALL files for the ECDS submission listed above need to be loaded at one time.
- Interchange files can be zipped or unzipped
- Order of the files do not matter
- NOTE: Multiple files of the same interchange, will merge during the upload. For example, Interchange Staff Association Extension-one from business side and one from student side, can/should be loaded at the same time.
- Click on the green upload button to browse to the interchanges.
- The file type when browsing should be “All Files”-bottom right
- Select file(s) and click “Open”
- Files will be sent to OnDataSuite.
- Use drop down to select Year and Submission -KG or PK
- Click the green ‘Start Upload’ button
- When data load is complete scroll down to view all the file load.
- Click on the Info link, right, to see process information including interchange files loaded.
Best Practice: Verify all interchange files sections loaded OK. If not, recognize the missing data may affect certain reports requiring the associated data.