The following TSDS Interchange files are required for RF Tracker:
- Interchange Education Organization Extension
- Interchange Student Enrollment Extension
- Interchange Student Parent Extension
Click on the green upload button to upload the interchanges (must have administrative rights).
1. Browse to either a zipped or unzipped file. Make sure the file type is “All Files” at the bottom right of the browse screen.
- If zipped, ensure interchanges are directly in the zipped file and not in a parent folder within the zipped file.
- If unzipped, select all files, the order does not matter.
2. Click Open after selecting all interchange or zipped files.
- File(s) will be inserted.
3. Select the appropriate Year
4. Click the green ‘Start Upload’ button
- OR Click the black X to delete file(s)
- OR ‘Cancel Upload’ to completely stop the upload process
5. When data load is complete scroll down to view all the files loaded.
6. Click on the Info link, far right-hand side, to see process information including interchange files loaded.
Best Practice: Verify all interchange files sections loaded OK. If not, recognize the missing data may affect certain reports requiring the associated data.
Note: While a file is loading, you may continue to work throughout the rest of the system, including file uploads for other areas.