Attendance data comes from the SUMMER PEIMS TSDS interchange files, however other data that affects funding can come from the FALL PEIMS TSDS interchange files.
Locate the “File Center” on the black menu bar at the top of the screen. Select “Data Sources” and District – PEIMS tab.
- Scroll toward the bottom of the screen to verify the current year PEIMS Summer and Fall files have been loaded.
- Current year Preliminary files should be loaded until the Submission is Final. ODS begins accepting preliminary files in September of each new school year – even if any PEIMS updates are not finalized in the extract.
- File center accepts
- PEIMS TSDS interchange files (prefered) extracted from the SIS or eDM (zipped or unzipped)
- XML or CSV retrieve data from TSDS PEIMS Data Mart
- BEST PRACTICE: Keeping data current is key to accurate reports. Please contact your local OnDataSuite Administrator if a “fresh” file needs to be loaded.
- Load multiple Summer PEIMS files, if desired…
- One for “Edits Only” – for PEIMS TSDS Business Rule review
- Another for end users – “Load Data Only”
Click on the file to open and confirm what data loaded/not loaded.
If the interchange is not loaded, or there is not data in the interchange file, then the “Not Found” message will display.
NOTE: Upload must contain dependency files noted in yellow highlights below for maximum Attendance reporting: