STAAR EOC & STAAR EOC ALT- Accepted Data File Layout (TEA Link to data file format)
This file is typically a text file (.TXT)
Historical files may be a data file (.DAT)
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD ANY FILE INTO THE Cambium/ETS/Pearson sections of STAAR 3-8/EOC/TELPAS/TELPAS Alt IF it has “_SF_” or “SIRS” in the title. These are SDR/SIRS location files and you are attempting to load them in the wrong area!
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD ANY Cambium PRELIM Files into OnDataSuite File Center. This format is not supported.
ATTENTION: Districts have notified us that Cambium will be placing the state agreed upon data file formatted test results directly into the District Test Coordinator’s Cambium inbox and the naming convention should appear named as something similar to the example below:
District Test Coordinator’s Cambium inbox is named 1321_EOC_CCCDDD_XXXXXXXXISD_v1.txt
Please consult with the Texas Student Assessment Program Calendar of Events to determine the date the file will be released in your TIDE folder here
If you are attempting to load state assessment files into OnDataSuite they MUST be the file Cambium provided to district test coordinators within their TIDE folder. It CANNOT be a file you generated via the Cambium report center.
Other File Information
- The current file is a fixed length TXT file provided by Cambium. Prior year ETS or Pearson files were formatted as .TXT.
- File cannot be compressed or zipped.
- File name cannot contain spaces.
- When naming files, only use letters, numbers, dashes or underscores.
- Rename the downloaded file to include the Administration Month-Administration Year for easy identification