PSAT10/NMSQT- Accepted Data File Layout
This file is an Comma Separated Value format (.CSV)
- This file is a comma delimited CSV file provided by College Board.
- The file should be comma separated, not tabbed.
- File cannot be compressed or zipped.
- File name cannot contain spaces.
- When naming files, only use letters, numbers, dashes or underscores.
- If your data is not present after uploading your file, you may re-upload and choose a different time period.
PSAT 10 and PSAT NMSQT files should both be loaded under the PSAT 10 File Center section
Selecting files for upload into OnDataSuite
The college board provides PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 data files in two file formats (.txt and.csv). For upload into the OnDataSuite file center please upload the .CSV file into the PSAT 10/NMSQT file center area. Do not upload both and do not attempt to open or edit the file prior to upload.
Where to locate your PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 Data Files
Your PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 files can be downloaded directly from your college board login page.
https://k12reports.collegeboard.org/login (As of 01/18/2018)
Data Layout for PSAT 10 and PSAT/NMSQT Electronic Score Reports
For the most recent data file layout please visit the following link (updated 09/03/21):
2021-22 PSAT10 PSAT/NMSQT Data File Format (Posted as of 09/03/21):
Information about your PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 scores
For more information about signing in to get your scores, score ranges, understanding your scores please visit the college board website here: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/scores/structure
(As of 04/28/2017)