OnSync – College Board (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9 files)
- Log into OnDataSuite.
- Navigate to “File Center”
- Choose “OnSync” in the file center menu.
- Scroll down to the OnSync for College Board section and enter your information in the open box fields as shown below.
- You will need to enter the same username and password that you currently use to enter the college board online portal system. Use this link to make sure you can log into their system: https://account.collegeboard.org/login/login
- Your college board account MUST be at the district administrative level. It cannot be campus specific/only access.
Once your credentials are validated, OnDataSuite securely requests and downloads your SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9 files. You will see a green status light and after your files start to load you will see the name of the latest file uploaded via OnSync as well as the associated ‘latest upload’ date.
Our server checks nightly for new files that have been added by College Board.
Image below shows green OnSync connection has been established as well as latest file connection/upload and also displays the OnSync location to enter the username and password.