AP- Accepted Data File Layout
This file is an Comma Separated Value format (.CSV)
- This file is a CSV file provided by College Board.
- File cannot be compressed or zipped.
- File name cannot contain spaces.
- When naming files, only use letters, numbers, dashes or underscores.
- Different file layouts exist for this type of file; you must choose the time period and/or year the data file was obtained.
- If your data is not present after uploading your file, you may re-upload and choose a different time period.
- If an AP files “Student Identifier” section contains either a SSN or Local IDs that 100% matches to an existing PEIMS record in your OnPoint client system. The AP parser will now use this section to help identify whom the records belong to.
More information about accessing your AP Score Reports
For more information about your AP Score Reports please visit the college board website:
https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/scores/available-reports/student-datafile (As of 07/18/2022)
2022 AP Data File Format
https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/pdf/ap-datafile-layout-2022.pdf (As of 07/18/2022)
2021 AP Data File Format
ap-datafile-layout-2021 (PDF) (As of 08/04/2021)
2020 AP Data File Format
https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/pdf/ap-datafile-layout-2020.pdf (As of 03/05/2020)
2019 AP Data File Format
https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/pdf/ap-student-datafile-format-2019-0.pdf (As of 03/05/2020)