NOTE: To view an Individual Student Profile, user must have access to “Student Details”.
Locate the “Search” tab, at the end of the blue menu bar.
- Enter identifying criteria and click on Search to pull up student(s)
- Once student list is displayed, use link under SID column (left), to access the Student Profile Dashboard
Best Practice: Right Click on SID to open Student Profile in new window.
NOTE: Must have “student profile” access to drill down to the individual student profile level.
- Displays Emergent Bilingual status for the most recent PEIMS data load submission. Leaf icon indicates Fall; Sun icon indicates Summer.
Note: Bilingual and ESL codes are only reported in the Fall PEIMS submission.
Summer PEIMS>Summer Enrollment
- Displays Emergent Bilingual status across multiple years
- Displays Bilingual/ESL days present and funding code (in person and remote) historically across years
- View TELPAS test results across all years loaded
Accountability>Results Driven Accountability (RDA)
- View BE/ESL/EL RDA indicators this student is incuded in and negatively impacting – based off of the most current Assessment files and PEIMS files loaded.