Locate “Student” on the blue menu bar to view Emergent Bilingual/Bil/ESL information including querying and reports.
- Add Emergent Bilingual data via Column Options to any Student Detail Listing
- Use “Add New Column” and select appropriate information
- Click “Add” and elements selected will appear at end of query
- Click “Submit Changes” and the student detail list will run again with the additions
- To change the way a report/list is displayed, use the options provided for each row of data.
- Change “Title” by typing in the free form box.
- To select a different “Year”, use drop down options.
- Data Set is informational to describe the type of data being pulled.
- Record is informational to describe which area the data is being pulled from.
- To change the “Display Type” of the data in the column, use the drop down options.
- Use the “Hidden” check box for any area that should not display on the report.
- Use “Grouping” to allow the system to ungroup by the selected area.
- To Remove a column of data, click the trash can.
- Use double arrows under ”Controls” to move a row up or down.
- Click “Submit Changes”to display changes in the report.
- Use Tools drop down options:
- Export to Excel
- Bookmark your favorite reports and enable sharing
- Create a Focus List of a student detail report to use in other reports and ad hoc querying