Location: Dashboards on blue tab
Student counts from PEIMS Snapshot date (last Friday in October)
Click More + to see remaining values in the Programs of Study and Gifted and Talented Programs sections
To turn on descriptors for the Student Programs, Student Indicators, Special Education Services, and Staff Information, see the following kb article: My Account – User Settings
Drill down to Student or Staff Level Data
Click on any link to produce a list (student/staff)
- Sort by column(s) by clicking on the up/down arrow (ascending, descending)
- To sort multiple columns, hold the shift key and click on the additional column(s)’ arrows one at a time. Sorting will be done by the order in which columns are clicked, not by the order of the display. To reset, click on a single column.
- Use Column Options to add/modify query
- Click Focus List to create a focus list that can be used in report center queries and other custom reports
- Tools dropdown
- Export to Excel
- Print cards: Student Profile, STAAR, TELPAS
View profile by Student
- View student profile dashboards by drilling down on the SID (access required).