Location: Hamburger menu>Administrator>Logs
This administrator area allows you to review end user progress of viewing Webinar training videos found under Support>Training>Webinars>Past Webinars. It also allows for certificates to be viewed or printed if desired.
Note: End users will not receive a certificate for trainings that are viewed live but will receive an email upon completion of the training if they participated.
- Last and First name of the user
- Title of the training hyperlinked to the actual video
- Length of the webinar
- Status – Completed or percentage of video viewed
- Date Started
- Date Completed
- Download Certificate displays a certificate with the user’s name, the title of the Webinar training, date completed, and the length of the webinar
- Only displays once Webinar is in ‘Completed’ status
- End user can also download their certificate
- Certificate can be viewed or printed
- Not in PDF format since it is stored in the system for easy retrieval
Individual or multiple columns can be sorted using the up/down arrows.
Search can be utilized for all columns.
Change the ‘Show’ entries to view more rows on the screen.