- Pulls data from PEIMS (Summer/Fall), STAAR, and Prelim Longitudinal Cohort
- Fall PEIMS = Leaf Icon
- Summer PEIMS = Sun Icon
- Data on this tab is populated from the TEAL Prelim 4 Year Longitudinal file.
- View which year a student is expected to graduate and related information.
- Reason Student Left Class Key
- 8X- Possible Transfer = Students previously enrolled but final status never reported. No re-enrollment record or leaver record. Some students who left, returned and leave again may be counted here.
- XI – Possible Enrolled = Students who have reached their graduate year but are reported as enrolled on a PEIMS Snapshot (rather than a PEIMS leaver record).
- XX- Possible Drop Out = Students submitted in Fall PEIMS with an as of status C, G or E and students reported in Summer PEIMS with as of status “I”