To view your set goals in the OnBoard section of OnDataSuite start by clicking on the OnPoint drop down menu on the left hand side of the screen and select OnBoard. This article assumes that the user has already set their goals in OnPoint prior to attempting to view them in OnBoard.
Note: If you have not set your goals please review the following associated article before reviewing this article.
Once in the OnBoard section click on the HB3 link at the top of the screen.
NOTE: If you are in the OnBoard section of your account and DO NOT see the HB3 link at the top of the page, this means that you have not set any goals to activate this link. You will need to review the associated KB articles to initiate the process.
You should now see all of the goals you set in the three dashboard sections.
- First year baseline data determined by A-F Closing the Gaps Target
- 5 year (future state) Target.
- OnDataSuite Preliminary A-F data as determined from individual data files uploaded into OnDataSuite
- On Track to Meet = If TAPR result is equal to or greater than current year goal.
- On Track to Exceed = If TAPR result is greater than next year goal.